Good Morning, Kittens.
There is one thing about this time of year that I really, really like: The evenings have begun to cool, so I can sleep with my windows open and a fan blowing. I *heart* sleeping in a cold room.
Of course, there is one thing about this time of year that I really, really dislike: Getting out of bed in a cold room when it is DARK outside. *ugh* So hard to get out of the bed. So very, very hard.
This morning, I sat down and made a list of Personal Goals for September. Several of the goals are to help position myself for obtaining a better, more-fulfilling, less clusterfuckery-filled job. And, the others are simply home improvement, life-improving, life-simplifying goals ...
1. ISO 150001 (Energy Management Systems): research, write white paper, investigate certification
2. LEED Green Associate: prepare for and pass exam
3. Writing: take time (at least 30 minutes to 1 each day) to be creative
4. Reboot (ha! pun! sort of!) Army 10-Miler Training: follow this plan
5. Kitchen: Move forward on remodeling
6. House: declutter
And, there you have it. Now all I have to do is make a plan and organize my time. That shouldn't be too difficult, right? Right?
Have a great day!