Tuesday, August 30, 2011

September Approaches

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
There is one thing about this time of year that I really, really like: The evenings have begun to cool, so I can sleep with my windows open and a fan blowing.  I *heart* sleeping in a cold room.
 
Of course, there is one thing about this time of year that I really, really dislike: Getting out of bed in a cold room when it is DARK outside.  *ugh*  So hard to get out of the bed.  So very, very hard.
 
This morning, I sat down and made a list of Personal Goals for September.  Several of the goals are to help position myself for obtaining a better, more-fulfilling, less clusterfuckery-filled job.  And, the others are simply home improvement, life-improving, life-simplifying goals ...
 
They are:
 
1. ISO 150001 (Energy Management Systems): research, write white paper, investigate certification
2. LEED Green Associate: prepare for and pass exam
3. Writing: take time (at least 30 minutes to 1 each day) to be creative
4. Reboot (ha! pun! sort of!) Army 10-Miler Training: follow this plan
5. Kitchen: Move forward on remodeling
6. House: declutter
 
And, there you have it.  Now all I have to do is make a plan and organize my time.  That shouldn't be too difficult, right?  Right?
 
 
*ugh*
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I SO can't wait until it's cool enough to sleep with windows open here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont usually make goals, that way, when i don't achieve them, I'm not dissappointed or angry. :)

    Yeah, the last couple days I've been doing the sleeping with only the windows open OR a fan blowing. Love cooler weather.

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete