Friday, October 29, 2010

We Have Another Winnar!

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
Apologies for the lack of posting.  I have stress.  Mostly work-related with a (not-so) helpful mix of other stuff as well.  I am working on getting it sorted.  So bear with me.
 
Meanwhile, remember the "Show Me Your Best Mugshot" contest?  Well, we have a second place winnar!  Congratulations, Michelle M.!  I would link to your pic, but I can't.  Trust me.  It is awesomeness in a bucket!
 
Michelle, you may choose between one of these fabulous mugs:
 
 
Let me know which one you'd like, and -once I get my forking act together- I'll ship it to you! 
 
In other news, it is a SUPERBUSY weekend ...
 
David arrives today after work.  I'm planning on meeting him at the bus stop, and, then, we are going to pick up my (and 2 of my neighbors') Marine Corps Marathon 10K Race Packets.  Will also spend some time (and -hopefully- not too much money) wandering around the exhibits.
 
No real plans after that.  I think a lazy night of dinner and movies and cocktails will be in order.
 
Saturday, we are going to the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear.  Then, heading back home to do some party shopping.
 
Sunday, I have to get up super early to get to the race starting point.  After the 10K, I think David is going to brunch with friends.  I have to head home to get ready for the little party I'm having in the evening for my group of friends who ran the race.  Should be a good time.  I've made ginger-infused vodka.
 
Monday, I am off!  yay!  And David heads home in the afternoon.
 
Good times, kittens.  Good.  Times.
 
Have a great weekend!  And Happy Halloween!
*smooches*

4 comments: