We Have Another Winnar!

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
Apologies for the lack of posting.  I have stress.  Mostly work-related with a (not-so) helpful mix of other stuff as well.  I am working on getting it sorted.  So bear with me.
 
Meanwhile, remember the "Show Me Your Best Mugshot" contest?  Well, we have a second place winnar!  Congratulations, Michelle M.!  I would link to your pic, but I can't.  Trust me.  It is awesomeness in a bucket!
 
Michelle, you may choose between one of these fabulous mugs:
 
 
Let me know which one you'd like, and -once I get my forking act together- I'll ship it to you! 
 
In other news, it is a SUPERBUSY weekend ...
 
David arrives today after work.  I'm planning on meeting him at the bus stop, and, then, we are going to pick up my (and 2 of my neighbors') Marine Corps Marathon 10K Race Packets.  Will also spend some time (and -hopefully- not too much money) wandering around the exhibits.
 
No real plans after that.  I think a lazy night of dinner and movies and cocktails will be in order.
 
Saturday, we are going to the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear.  Then, heading back home to do some party shopping.
 
Sunday, I have to get up super early to get to the race starting point.  After the 10K, I think David is going to brunch with friends.  I have to head home to get ready for the little party I'm having in the evening for my group of friends who ran the race.  Should be a good time.  I've made ginger-infused vodka.
 
Monday, I am off!  yay!  And David heads home in the afternoon.
 
Good times, kittens.  Good.  Times.
 
Have a great weekend!  And Happy Halloween!
*smooches*

Comments

  1. Oooh - I am jealous of you going to the Rally for Sanity/Fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Mug 3 please! Will you be visiting San Diego again? Maybe you could deliver it in person...

    Have fun at the rally with David. And good luck with the race!

    Did you watch Project Runway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri11:11 AM

    Hope the race went well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

If We Took a Holiday ...

Too Early But Not Early Enough