Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Universal Truths

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that blog readers in possession of a good (or even a not-so-good) camera, must be in want of a mug.
 
Why, yes, I have been rereading Pride and Prejudice.  Why do you ask?  So far, my sweet sweet kittenz, we have 5 entries in the "Show My Your Best Mugshot" Contest.  They range for the unquestionably cutez to the horribly frightening.  AND, you still have a few more days to submit your entry (Friday, Oct. 22 is the deadline).  If you have trouble providing a link, feel free to email the photo directly to me (environyATgmailDOTcom).
 
I have a truly stellar Guest Judge lined up (unless he was too drunk at the party and forgot I asked him).  In that case, I *may* have a stellar Guest Judge lined up.
 
And, if you can't believe it, I have EVEN MORE pottery on the way (although, I don't know if I'll be having a contest ... they may become Xmas presents or something).  So far this session, I have made 3 mugs, 2 bowls, 2 spiral things (that could be bowls or cups or something), 3 platterybowl-likethings (aka wedding presents), and a plate.  Busy busy. 
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*

6 comments:

  1. Once we get home today, I'll see what I can put together. I do, after all, have a sadly broken VUBOQ mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:01 AM

    I'll try to see if I can email something, I want a mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really producing the pottery. Maybe you should open an on-line shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vuboqsy?

    If the spiral things are a cross between a bowl and a mug, then they must be for coffee. Or ice cream. Or coffee with ice cream.

    And rum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sheesh* I miss a few days of entries (okay, a week..) and I totally miss the Mugshot thing. Um. Since mugshot is left open to interpretation, I'll see what I can come up with. Because I've luvs me some pottery!

    -Dr. Liz (not Fiona the dog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah! I missed this too. [weeps]

    ReplyDelete