We Have a Winnarz!
Good Morning, Kittens!
Remember the "Show Me Your Best Mugshot" Contest? Well, the Canadian has provided us with a winnar! YAY!
And, I would LOVE to show you the winning photo, but -since I'm at work and have to update via email- I can't. Sorry.
Oh, wait. I just remembered she sent it via twitpic. Here's a link: http://twitpic.com/2zd0i9.
ANYWAYz, congratulations to our Grand Prize Winner, ShallowGal, for exquisite photo of the Salahis in one of the mugs. Funnily enough, this was also my pick for the win. Apparently, I have Canadian tastes in mugshots?
ShallowGal, please choose one of the four mugs pictured below as your prize ...
(Haha. Who am I kidding? I can't post pictures.)
So, um, ShallowGal, click on these fun links and choose your mug:
Second, Third, and Fourth Places to be announced later this week. (See how I'm able to drag this contest out for dayz? It's a desperate tactic on my part to increase readership. Ok. Not, really.) ... I'm just lazy.
In other news ... last night, I went for a little run. Because I go home later than usual (stupid Red Line. *curses*), I decided to run on the sort of well-lit track rather than the dark and scary park trail. The only problem with running on a track is that I lose track of how many laps I have made. I may have run 3 miles. or 1.5. I have no idea. It seemed like I ran for a long time at least.
And, that's about it. Have a great day!
*smooches*
Yay to life's winners.
ReplyDeleteYay Me! Mug #1 please!
ReplyDeletexo, SG
Congratulations ShallowGal : ).
ReplyDelete