Thursday, October 07, 2010

Best Laid Plans

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
Last night, I was totally going to get a post ready of pics of my most recently glazed pottery (you may remember them as the mugs which gave me the Horrible -yet totes cute- Finger Burn).  However, that didn't quite happen. 
 
And, when I've tried to post actual pics from flickr using the blogger Post by Email function, they haven't quite worked.
 
So here's a link to the first mug: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enviroboi/5058639656/
 
You can click through to see the other four.  The three blue ones are the ones that had drippy glaze issues.  Three are handbuilt.  The other two I made on the wheel.
 
Today is my Friday.  Hallelujah.
 
Once the workday is finished, I'm stopping by the likker store to restock my supplies.  And, then, I'm spending the evening on the sofa watching DVDs and drinking myself into an incomprehensible stupor.
 
Joy.
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*

8 comments:

  1. I love the double twisty handle. That is so cool. And that shade of blue is gorgeous. Hope your burn is better and enjoy your super long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:28 AM

    Love the blue also. I have a 4 day weekend as well, woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buen trabajo con este blog... felicidades!

    ahi te dejo para que lo cheques:

    www.medicinanatural8.blogspot.com

    fer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, have fun tonight. As I've got two more days of work after this one, drink yourself into some of the stupor for me, please? :)

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent mugs! I like the blue glazes, but would have preferred you got them without the burns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope those dvds included old episodes of Wonder Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! The double-twisty handle is amazing, and the glaze around the bottom of that last brown one is beautiful. Such a great shape, too.

    I finally picked up my bowl from the studio yesterday and put a few pics up on my blog tonight. I loves it. I hope I can find a good studio in St. Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that brown one would go awfully nice with my bowl!!!
    coffee and cereal, baby. coffee and cereal.

    ReplyDelete