Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tired

Good morning, Kittens!
 
OMG.  I am so tired that my fingers ache.  What is that all about?  And why is typing such a chore?  And why did walking from the metro station to my office feel like it was sapping every last ounce of energy I had?  *ugh*
 
Originally, my plans for last night included going for a run, cleaning the house, and blobbing on the sofa with a glass of wine (or seven).  That all changed when my friend, CJ, decided we should go out for Mexican food.  Of course, being the dedicated Health Enthusiast that I am, I was all like yes we should go out for dinner, but I need to run first.  So, we decided to meet in downtown Silver Spring at 8:30 ... which gave me enough time to run in the disgustingly humid early evening with air that seared my lungs with every step.
 
Someone please remind me why I am doing this whole running thing?
 
I did not run very far (somewhere between 2.5 to 3 miles).  I got home, showered, threw on a t-shirt and walked to Mi Rancho.  Mmmm.  Margaritas.  and beer!  and vegetable enchiladas!  and cheese dip!  Fun times.
 
Tonight, I am supposed to have a date with D.  I don't know what we are doing yet.  I considered inviting him over for dinner, but my house is a Hot Tranny Mess.  I would like to spend some time at home though.  Maybe he'll be ok with the filth.  And we can order pizza.  And watch a movie.  Or something.
 
Or "something."
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. You're running because it's good for you. At least you're not training for a half marathon. I'm supposed to do a 6 mile run this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT TRANNY MESS?! That is priceless (and totally describes my house, too). Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you threw on more than just a t-shirt, cause if not, CJ, your waiter and all the other patrons at the Mexican place got a much better view than they bargained for.

    And I'm upset that I wasn't eating there. :)

    Hot Tranny Mess....teehee, LOVE it! :)

    HUGS....

    ReplyDelete