Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just Another Day in Paradise

Good morning, Kittens!
 
Yesterday, I only worked a half day.  It was awesome.  Every day should be a half day.  I had a boatload of crap to do after my week out of town, so, after leaving work at noon, I stopped by the likker store (yay!) and the Whole Foods.  Then, once home, I did a little cleaning (I can haz sparkly bathtub!) and lots and lots of laundry (Three Loads!).  Then, I made a Gin and Tonic (or two).  And took a nap.
 
Yay for Naps!
 
After my nap, I made dinner: veggie tacos. Nomz.
 
Later that evening, A came over ... and we may (or may not) have had lots of teh secks all over the living room (ow.  rug burn).  We also may (or may not) have had lots and lots of tequila.
 
And wine.
 
Why am I not overhung this morning?
 
Anywayz, A is getting to be a bit clingy.  I think I may have to end it soon.  He is getting too attached.  Which I don't really understand, because he made it clear that we weren't dating.  But now he seems to think we are dating.  And that would only be if you define "date" as "come over to my place for cocktails and secks."
 
I don't usually consider that to be dating.  Dating should involve dinner.  Or an outing.  In public.  Not skulking around in the shadows.
 
I like him.  But I don't *like* him.  If that makes any sense.  And, last night, he was all "I missed you while you were in Texas.  Did you miss me?" (Um.  Not really?)
 
In other news, I am supposed to have a date (like a *real* date) with D this evening after work. I both like and *like* D.
 
And, in non-dating news, behold!  My first ripe habenero: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enviroboi/4920428615/.  I will be picking it soon and possibly using it in food (or infused tequila!).
 
Nomz.
 
Have a great day!  *smooches*
 
 

2 comments:

  1. A note of caution about your pepper. The kid and her Dad had a lovely pepper growing in his little garden, they watched it getting bigger, then one morning something had eaten it with only the stem left on the broken vine. Sadness ensued. But perhaps since yours is a spicy pepper the squirrels or racoons will stay away.

    Have fun on your "date".

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:21 AM

    Hope you have a great date. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete