Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Date Night with Myself

Good morning, Kittens!
 
I was such a lazy bum after work yesterday.  On the way home, I stopped off at Adega, where I purchased a bottle of wine.  Then, I did a little grocery shopping at Whole Foods, buying the fixin's for a black bean/corn salad as well as a few other necessities (cashews!).  Once home, I blobbed on the sofa whilst the wine chilled.
 
Then, I threw together the salad, popped the cork, and relaxed ... until I summoned forth the motivation to do some ironing.  2 shirts.  1 pair of pants.  Hurrah.  Then, I texted a few people to see what they were up to.  A and I chatted for a bit.  When I texted E to see if he had time to hang out this week, he was all hang out or "hang out?" ... Then, he said that he's started seeing someone, but he should be free on Tuesday (today).
 
Um.   What?
 
Seriously.  What kind of guy do I look like?  I am a firm believer in Ignorance is Bliss.  If I don't know you are seeing someone and we have some "fun," then that's on you.  However, if I know you are seeing someone, then I refuse to be a willing participant in any sort of cheating.  Other people may rationalize their actions in other ways, but that's just how I roll. 
 
So, I texted back and was pretty much, "contact me when you are single again and we'll see if anything happens."  After that, he was all, "I really respect that."  And "let's keep in touch." And "I definitely want to hook up when we're both single."  Mm-hm.  I see that happening ...  Oh, well.  He was cute ... even if his penis was a little small.
 
*cough*
 
No big plans tonight.  I definitely need to go for a run after work.  It's been too hot and I haven't run in weeks.  Maybe I'll do more ironing.  Or maybe I'll just blob on the sofa all evening.
 
Have a great day!
*smooches* 

3 comments:

  1. I love love love small penis digs.

    Ha!

    Boo on him for seeing someone else, yay for honesty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are harsh. Harsh but funny. I agree with your logic, he's an ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Marrable5:12 PM

    That's, um, hitting below the belt. ;-)

    Tee-hee.

    ReplyDelete