Wednesday, August 25, 2010

D is for Dating

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
It's been a semi-hectic few days at work and I am slowly getting back into the grind.  It would probably be more hectic if I were more motivated.  Oh, well.
 
After work, I went here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enviroboi/4924197541/, the National Portrait Gallery/American Art Museum.  I met "D" there, and we walked around the galleries for a bit.  Then, we walked up to Matchbox, a wood-fired gourmet pizza joint in Chinatown, but the wait was going to be over 30 minutes.  Instead, we walked a few doors down and tried out a new pan-Asian place (the name of which I can not remember).  It was ok.  Cute space.  The food was a little expensive for what it was though.  I don't see myself going back anytime soon.
 
We walked to the metro station and kissed good-bye on the red line platform.  Then, he ran for his green line train.  He told me later that he got on the one going in the wrong direction. Apparently, I am *that* good.  I am liking him a lot more now, but we aren't going to be able to meet up again until Monday.  *sigh* 
 
I blobbed around for a bit once I got home, and that was pretty much my night. 
 
Today, I have no plans other than eating leftover veggie tacos and washing sheets and towels.  Who has all the fun?  That would be me, I'm sure.
 
Have a great day!  *smooches*

1 comment:

  1. "kissed good-bye on the red line platform." I LITERALLY went "Awwwwwww"! Like outloud and everything!! You guys are so cute.

    HUGS....

    ReplyDelete