Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pre-Weekend Update

Good evening, Kittens!

Just thought I'd bring you up-to-date on all the exciting things that are happening in my life right now ...

*crickets*

*crickets*

*crickets*

Ha! Seriously, I'll be flying to Dallas (TEXAS! ... Where I hear the stars at night are big and bright!) very very very very very early tomorrow morning to attend a conference.

But, before we get to that, we need to discuss "H" ... who I met online Friday night. And who wanted to come over. So, I was all like. um. ok. He came over. he was nice enough. We didn't do anything other than watch a movie and make out for a bit. he wanted more. I wasn't feeling it. Then. I might feel it later. Dunno. We'll see. Like I said, nice. but, um, he has small hands.

Not that that's indicative of anything ...

he lives nearby, which is convenient.

ANYWAY, I spent today (Saturday) getting ready for my trip. Packing. Coordinating with some of my fabulous blog friends. Arranging random hookups with hot guys. Y'know. the usual.

SO, it's going to be a busy week. I will try to update as I can. Try not to miss me.

*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. rn terri10:40 AM

    Regarding "H", have you checked the size of his feet? I've heard this can be indicative of "other areas".... ;-)

    ReplyDelete