Saturday, December 19, 2009

You Wanted to See Snow Pictures?

Well, we ain't got no fucking snow pictures.

Good Snowy Saturday Morning, Kittens.

I am making coffee and watching the snow plows and reminiscing about sunny and warm(ish) San Diego ... *sigh*

The trip was good, except that -because I was in class from 8-5 pretty much every day- I didn't have time to do much sightseeing. I did get to see a lot of my hotel though, the Manchester Grand Hyatt...

SanDiegoSet1 002View from my Room


It apparently hates teh gayz and teh unionz.

SanDiegoSet1 003But looks tasty as gingerbread.


I was allowed outside during lunch breaks.

SanDiegoSet1 007California Seagull, aka Sea Pigeon


Rumor has it that I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv Mexican foodz.

SanDiegoSet2 003I don't know how anyone could think that.


The BEST NIGHT EVER was on Wednesday, when the beautiful Michelle M picked me up at the hotel (and gave me -OMG- a Neil Diamond Xmas CD!!!11oneponiez) and drove me all over creation. We ended up in the Gayborhood, Hillcrest.

I had a HUGE salad.

saladand maybe a margarita or two.


This kid must've had a margarita or twelve.

SanDiegoSet2 010Sugar, you are the epitome of Hot Mess. Srsly.


THEN, we went to Urban Mo's to meet the SuperCute Daniel Phillip and (later) his partner. So much fun. Drag queens! Booze! Creepy Old Man! YAY!

Here are a bunch of pictures from the night (mostly taken by Michelle M):

mandvMy brush with Drag Queen fame. Morgan will be on Season 2 of the Best Show EVER, Rupaul's Drag Race.


dvr2


vandj2


SanDiegoSet2 049


vandm


Daniel Phillip and Richard and Michelle must be the three most amazing fabulous people in all of San Diego. I am so Happy that the intertubez brought us together. What a crazyfun night! (and what an awful hangover the next day ... but I still made it to my classes on time ... not sure how though).

The rest of the photos (which will eventually have titles and labels and tags and shit) are here.

Enjoy the Snowpocalypse! *smooches*

9 comments:

  1. Well, I'm jealous you got to hang out with Michelle. Or maybe I'm jealous she got to hang out with you. :-( I'm just jealous all around. Glad you had a fun time with the sea pigeons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil Diamond Christmas CD! Poniez for sure!

    Forgive me Father, I must confess, the first cassette that I ever owned -- yes, cassettes, damnit, and they were the new technology up from 8-tracks -- was his "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" soundtrack. I was ten. It was a Christmas present. The first concert that I ever went to was his, as well. Worst seats in the house, but I didn't care. I was 12. It was two weeks before Christmas. So, Neil Diamond means Christmas to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous again (100000)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gingerbread hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of you with Jim craaacks me up. Sorry about the hangover - next time you'll have to come out when it's not a schoolnight : ).

    Tam - you should be jealous of me - a night with Vuboq is a night to remember. Unless you black out, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That food looks delicious!! Except for that nasty guacamole.

    I'm so jealous you met my fairy godmother!! But it's cool. I'll get to meet her when we do the Puntabulous cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You stayed at the hotel of evil???

    Booo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please do not stay at the Manchester Hyatt in the future. Your money goes to fueling discrimination against the lgbt community and perpetuates exploitation of San Diego's hotel workers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Michelle and Mexican food. Especially with tidal wavez of sour cream. On the Mexican food, that is.

    ReplyDelete