Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have Yourself a Merry Little Xmas

Good Evening, Kittens.

Well, I did it. I finished StickSteven 2009 Year in Review: Better Late Than Never Edition. I have emailed a high resolution image to people I thought might like to have it. If you didn't get one, it's possibly b/c I don't have your email address ... or I somehow skipped over your name. Drop me an email or leave a comment and I'll get one to you tout de suite.

Although, since I am not traveling with Iris the Netbook tomorrow and I'm leaving v. early in the morning, it might not be as tout de suite as one would like. Apologies. There is a crappy digicamera pic on flickr.

Meanwhile, I think I'm coming down with a cold. Joy. Fortunately, Manhattans are good for colds, right?

OK. I guess that's it. I'll be updating twitter/facebook from my phone. I may be able to respond if my brother has connected the internet in the new house. We shall see ...

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it. To those of you who don't, have a super weekend (I guess those of you who do celebrate Xmas can have a super weekend, too).

*smooches*

8 comments:

  1. I loved the StickSteven 2009! Have great holidayz buddy. One day I shall try a manhattan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a StickSteven?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Have a good trip! And StickSteven 2009 was fantastic. But now I'm worried about Isabella being lonely.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to StickSteven all year! You have a super weekend, too, and a safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad StickSteven had a happy ending. And take care of yourself, don't be a SickSteven.
    I'm not sure if Manhattans are good for colds. But orange juice is. Yay Mimosas!

    Christmas love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stick Steven received and enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love a Stick Steven 2009: mollimog at gmail

    ReplyDelete