Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Martini Blogging

Kittens! It looks like I may have to transition to an Evening Blogger. Because, srsly, 530AM? Too early to form coherent thoughts.

During Martini Time though? The Thoughts, they flow like gin.

Today was chock full o' Fun *and* Adventure. I got up. I went to work. I worked. While on my lunch break, I ran into K-Factor's BF and his Boss at the Harris Teeter (*waves at K-Factor's BF*). I may or may not have used the term "hot mess" to describe my job to K-Factor's BF's Boss. Srsly. It is. I should learn to keep that to myself though.

Loose Lips Sink Ships.

After lunch (sushi!), there was a field trip to [the National HQ of the Organization Where I Work]. I met several important people who can help make my Hot Mess of a Task less Hot Messy.

And, OMG, the office we were in? FULL of teh CUTE (but unfortunately probably v. str8) BOYZ. Very difficult to concentrate when CUTE BOY is explaining things, because he's all "And then this form here should be filled out this way with this information here" and I'm all "OMG CUTE BOY!!!!!" and then I'm all "huh?"

Somebody needs to get laid. and how. btw, did I mention that Y is coming down this weekend to pick up the last of his stuff?

Does anyone predict disaster?

*raises hand*

Oh, and then I came home. I made myself a martini and started doing laundry. joy. rapture.

Have a wonderful evening! *smooches*

11 comments:

  1. I don't comment very often but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading your blog.

    Glad you found a job!

    :) Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:14 PM

    vuboq, you seem so happy these days, and i benefit from your effervecense. (or however you spell it.) i wish i had more pictures of you at my wedding in your coral pants. do you have any good shots you can forward to me?

    scgb's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah. I know arguing about it won't help, so I'll say fine, just so long as you kick his no-goodnik ass to the curb immediately thereafter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's much better as an ex-bf-f**kbuddy-who-has-moved-to-a-different-city than a bf or a current roommate, though the secks isn't as available. Sometimes a girl needs to do what a girl needs to do when a girl has needs, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. anne marie in philly12:31 AM

    work it now! but watch out for the visible hickeys...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at Martini Blogging : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh -- I can't imagine having sex with somebody that I barely tolerate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you don't have sex soon you will explode?! Isn't that a paradox?! (eww)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well. Um. I vote no: don't have teh secks with Y. It's no good for you. You don't WANNA, not really. And he doesn't know what's going on, really, so it just ends up confusing him and making him act all clingy and gross and then you feel eewie.

    Just say no, that's my vote.

    But I'll still love ya, no matter what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. E. Copterz: I second that pregunta/statement. ::VOM:: Get married first!

    ReplyDelete