Teaser 2
OMG, Kittens.
I love the internet, because it has allowed me to meet so many fantastic people who I never would have met otherwise ...

The fabulousness that was my Wednesday night in San Diego is documented here. And will be documented *here* as well ... once I get around to typing it all up. srsly. wowz.
Tomorrow ... I shall type a full post. Promise.
I'll be fucking snowed in, so what else will I be able to do...
*smooches*
I love the internet, because it has allowed me to meet so many fantastic people who I never would have met otherwise ...

The fabulousness that was my Wednesday night in San Diego is documented here. And will be documented *here* as well ... once I get around to typing it all up. srsly. wowz.
Tomorrow ... I shall type a full post. Promise.
I'll be fucking snowed in, so what else will I be able to do...
*smooches*
Comments
Post a Comment