Run Like the Wind
Today is my Friday! AND, it's a four-day weekend. Halle-fucking-lujah! My weekend was looking like it would be pretty uneventful, until last night when, all of a sudden, plans started being made ...
After work today, I have to go for a short run (maybe 2 miles). Friday morning, I may make another short run before going to my work site (ugh) to pick up my Army 10-Miler Race Packet! Then, I'm going to the pottery studio. After that, I *may* be meeting a friend for food/drinks (he still hasn't confirmed. bastard). Saturday, I am resting, relaxing, maybe cleaning, possibly grocery shopping, and carb-loading. Yay! Carbs!
Because, Sunday is the Army 10-Miler! I am so unprepared I hope I don't die. I was on track to be SuperAwesome, but having surgery sort of threw me off. Durgh. I hope to finish in under 2 hours, but we'll see ...
Later on Sunday Afternoon, some of my friends will be gathering somewhere for post-run booziness. And, finally, on Monday, I will be hanging out with CJ - lunch and a movie. And, then, going to pottery class. Good times!
And, that will be my weekend. Be thinking of me on Sunday morning!
*smooches*
Run like the wind.
ReplyDeleteWill be thinking of you darling boy, will be thinking of you. The wind, run like it.....
ReplyDeleteGood luck on Sunday!
ReplyDelete