Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tired

Good sleepy morning, kittens.
 
I am one tired VUBOQ.  After not sleeping well on Monday night, I was hoping Tuesday would provide some much needed relief.  And it did!
 
Just not in the form of sleep.
 
More like in the form of a hot 26-year-old ex-Marine ... oh, yeah.  It was like that.  We met online, maybe two years ago.  He was home for the holidays.  I sort of ignored his message (because, hello?  16 year age difference).  He was persistent.  We started chatting.  He went back to Arizona (where he was stationed).  We continued to chat.  He left the Marines and moved back to Maryland.  We met up and had a really fun time.  Then, he, as he put it, "fell off the map."  I was, like, well, that was weird. But, whatever. I moved on.
 
Recently we reconnected.  And, last night, we had a date.  We went to Mandalay, the Burmese restaurant in Silver Spring.  It was delicious.  Then, he drove us back to my place.  We talked.  Had tea.  And, well, y'know ... some Quality Nekkid Time.
 
There are some benefits to having a sleepover with a 26-year-old.
 
There are also some drawbacks.  Namely, not actually sleeping.
 
There may have also been some early morning fun after the alarm went off ...
 
So, as we were getting ready for work, I thanked him for a nice time and said I looked forward to seeing him again in a year.  He laughed and said it would be sooner than that.
 
Although not *that* soon ...probably some time next month.
 
I have a feeling things are going to be getting complicated ...
 
I also have a feeling that I will be going to bed early tonight.
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you ; ). Hope you catch up on your sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete