Friday, October 21, 2011

The Weekend Approacheth

Good morning, kittens!
 
Not much has happened the past few days, other than me trying (and failing) to catch up on my sleep.  Oh well.  at least I have a 3-day weekend to look forward to.  Yayz!
 
And what will I be doing this weekend?  Hm ....
 
Tonight, I am having happy hour with SCGB.
Tomorrow, I have to run about 7 miles (the MCM 10K is NEXT WEEK!) *and* Tomokito and (no longer Baby) Hana are coming down to carve pumpkins and drink boozy beverages.  Well, Hana won't have any boozy beverages.  M will also be carving a pumpkin in Vegas.  So we are having a little contest to see who can carve the best one (me, obv.).  The winner gets XXX pix!  Yay for sexting!
Sunday, I will be going to the pottery studio and probably doing other stuff, too.
And, on Monday, I have an appointment with the dermatologist.  Mole check!  Sweet.  I also hope to be hanging out with the ShallowGal (remember her? She used to blog).
 
I have a tentative martini date which has yet to be scheduled.  I need to get on that.
And I'll be cleaning and grocery shopping and making delicious habenero hot sauce at some point during this weekend.
 
The cleaning is important because I'm hosting a little congratulatory party next Sunday for Tomokito (and friends).  She (and these friends) have decided to run the Marine Corps Marathon!  26-point-2 miles, kittens.  MILES!  And, they are trying to raise -at least- $2000 for the victims of the Japanese Earthquake/Tsunami. Yay them!  If you'd like to support their cause, click on this link.  If every reader of this blog donated $5, Team Run Japan would earn at least $15.  Maybe more!
 
and that's about it.  Have a great day!
*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the pumpkin carving - I'm sure you'll win.

    You have to donate at least $10 (if you live in the US). So I did. Good luck to Tomokito and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the satisfaction of carving the best pumpkin reward enough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:48 AM

    Thank you so much Michelle! I was wondering who was the mystery donor...

    Tomokito and Run for Japan team

    ReplyDelete