Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ironing. Pottery. Knitting.

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
OMG.  I think I had the worst night's sleep EVER.  I am so groggy/tired/bleah.  Yuck.  Needless to say, I am slowly (very slowly) easing into the day.
 
Yesterday, I did a shit-ton of ironing - 15 shirts.  and a pair of pants! Then, I took a nap.  Yay for naps!
 
Then, I knitted for a bit. I am almost finished my friend's Panda Scarf.  All I have to do are the ears and the eyes.  It hink it's going to be supercute when finished.
 
I made dinner - stirfried onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, baby bokchoy, and tofu.  Tasty!
 
On my way to pottery class, I stopped by the Giant to buy saline solution and bleach.  Once at class, I trimmed a bowl.  And, then, I turned a rather lopsided vase into a pitcher.  I still have a large flat bowl to trim.  I would have trimmed it last night, but I had started to feel a little queasy.  I thought it would be best to call it a night.  So, I went home, got my stuff together for today, and went to bed.
 
Not much on my schedule for today.  I may be meeting a friend for dinner after work.  But that's about it.
 
Have a wonderful day!
*smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment