Monday, October 03, 2011

Weekend Update: Baby It's Cold Outside Edition

Good morning, Kittens!

What a weekend of doing almost absolutely nothing ...

Friday, I had a super fun happy hour at Bar Dupont. Then, I came home and blobbed.

Saturday, I got up and (after waiting for the rain to abate and then getting caught in it) ran for 8(ish) miles. And, then, I ordered a pizza. Nom. Pizza.

Later, Tomokito came down for martini time.

Afterwards, I joined K-Factor and the Canadian (and two of their friends) for a delicious dinner. Nom nom nom.

On Sunday, I went to the pottery studio ... I made the pitcher pictured above. I also did a little experimental bowl like thing. It started out like this:



Then, I tossed it around on the table, and it ended up like this:



I'm not sure if I like it.

Then, I came home and watched Episodes 3-5 of "Downton Abbey" ... It is fabulous. And that was my weekend ... Or at least the highlights of it.

Have a happy Monday!
*smooches*

1 comment: