Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Update: It's Decorative Gourd Season, Motherfuckers Edition

Good Morning, Kittens.

I posted this link on the Facebooks over the weekend, but it is worth repeating here: It's Decorative Gourd Season, Motherfuckers.

My weekend has been superubercrazybusyfun. Friday night, Eric from Baltimore came down. Along with Tomokito, we headed into the DeeCee for a night of dancing fun. We ended up at Cobalt, which has an $8 cover ... BUT, from 11 to midnight, they have free vodka cocktails. Oh, yeah. We definitely drank our $8 worth. Boozy dance-y good times.

We got home around 3AM. *yawnz*

Saturday morning, I went for a three-point-five mile run. I did a little grocery shopping at the Whole Foodz. I made a delicious potato salad for dinner (as well as sauteed red kale and a quorn "chicken" cutlet with gruyere). Totes nomz.

Then, Mike (Who Makes Cakes) picked me up and we went to a party in Hyattsville. It was fun(ish). No cute boys ... except for one Kenyan guy (who was -unfortunately- very straight). We made s'mores. And drank lots.

I got home around 1AM. *yawnz*

Sunday, I went to pottery studio. I threw a bowl and a vase (which I think I may turn into a pitcher because the top of it seemed a little wonky). Then, I headed over to hang with Mike (Who Makes Cakes), Jim, and Brianna. Mike made pizza. Nom! And we watched "The Conspirator." And I may (or may not) have drank an entire bottle of wine.

I didn't get home until this morning. Yay for crashing at Mike's! And, Yay for not having to work this Monday!

Today, I am cleaning and ironing and cleaning some more. And maybe knitting. And, then, I'm going to the pottery class.

Hope you have a brilliant day!
*smooches*

1 comment: