Thursday, October 06, 2011

Run Like the Wind

Good Morning, Kittens.

Today is my Friday! AND, it's a four-day weekend. Halle-fucking-lujah! My weekend was looking like it would be pretty uneventful, until last night when, all of a sudden, plans started being made ...

After work today, I have to go for a short run (maybe 2 miles). Friday morning, I may make another short run before going to my work site (ugh) to pick up my Army 10-Miler Race Packet! Then, I'm going to the pottery studio. After that, I *may* be meeting a friend for food/drinks (he still hasn't confirmed. bastard). Saturday, I am resting, relaxing, maybe cleaning, possibly grocery shopping, and carb-loading. Yay! Carbs!

Because, Sunday is the Army 10-Miler! I am so unprepared I hope I don't die. I was on track to be SuperAwesome, but having surgery sort of threw me off. Durgh. I hope to finish in under 2 hours, but we'll see ...

Later on Sunday Afternoon, some of my friends will be gathering somewhere for post-run booziness. And, finally, on Monday, I will be hanging out with CJ - lunch and a movie. And, then, going to pottery class. Good times!

And, that will be my weekend. Be thinking of me on Sunday morning!


*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Run like the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be thinking of you darling boy, will be thinking of you. The wind, run like it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you did well on your run. I was thinking about you today.

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete