Friday, September 09, 2011

The End of the Week. Hurrah.

Good morning, Kittens.
 
Yesterday, I had a fun happy hour with a friend.  We went to Molly Malone's in Eastern Market and drank lots of beerz.  Then, I went home and went to bed.  Good times.
 
Today is a co-worker's last day.  So sad.  We are having a little going away shindig for her this afternoon.  Cake!  Punch!  And probably some tacky ass plaque that I had to contribute $20 for.  *ugh*
 
My original plan for after work was to go running with a friend on the Mall; however, the current weather situation (never-ending torrential downpour) and a change in his schedule put a damper on that.  So, instead, I was thinking of organizing an impromptu happy hour for after work today, but -now- it looks like I *might* be hanging out with C.  We'll see ...
 
Most of this weekend is going to be filled with errand-running and cleaning.  I have this grand idea to de-clutter my apartment.  I need to make use of M's car, filling it full of my crap and hauling it to the dump and/or thrift shop.  maybe I can squeeze in some fun and a date or two, as well.  *fingers crossed*
 
Have a great Friday!
*smooches*
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Cake and punch - Yum! Hooray for decluttering - we're going to work on the garage this weekend.

    Hope you cab work in that date or two : ).

    ReplyDelete