Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Update: I'm Too Old For This Edition

Good morning afternoon, kittens.

Happy Valentine's Day. I spent the morning in the laundromat. Yay. This afternoon, I am treating myself to a boozy lunch at Adega. Then, I'm going to go grocery shopping, iron, and end this Day of Romance at pottery class. Fun times.

This weekend was chock full of fun. Friday night, I did nothing. Yay!

On Saturday, I slept in. Did a little cleaning. At 2PM, I had a coffee date. He seems nice ... not exactly my physical type ... and was most definitely not over his most recent ex (even though they've been broken up for over a year). I think maybe we can hang out sometimes, but I see nothing romantic coming out of it.

Saturday evening, after a disco nap, Eric from Baltimore came down. We ordered pizza with Tomokito and SCGB and then we went to Town. On the way there, we were rearended (and not in the fun way!). BUT, it was a light tap with no damage to either car. *whew*

At Town, SuperCute Blogger Kris joined us, as well as a couple of other friends. We danced danced danced. Both Tomokito and I had drinks spilled on us (at separate times). SCGB made a dance floor Luv Connection. I got really drunk and made a facebook friend with a (cute) Howard med student. We piled back into the car and were home by 3.

Eric from Baltimore left. Tomokito, SCGB, and I decided to eat the rest of the pizza and have another round of drinks. I didn't get to bed until 430. *ugh*

I woke up at 8ish. Walked to the sofa. and fell back asleep. Until 2! SuperOverHung. *oog*

BUT, I went online and was chatting with this guy, and we decided to meet for dinner at Mandalay (in downtown Silver Spring). OMG. So delicious. Also, he is cute. And young (32). And says "like" way too much. He is also a phd in electrical engineering ... and you know how I totally go for guys with phds. Srsly. ANYWAY, I had fun. And, maybe we will go out again sometime.

When I got home, I joined SCGB for a nightcap and date recap. Good times.

and, that's about it. Have a great rest of your day!
*smooches*

6 comments:

  1. I would unleash some redheaded beeotchass on your HOA board for that laundry crap. Unacceptable.

    Happy Vday - I am going to bed early too!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disco nap? Do explain, because it sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri11:36 AM

    Yay for the fun date Mr phd....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your weekend was way more exciting than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ph.D.'s are hot. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete