Friday, February 11, 2011

Lack of Excitement

Good Morning, my sweet sweet kittens.
 
Not much has been going on, hence the lack of postings.  One day seamlessly melts into the next - eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep, work, try to do laundry but learn that BOTH machines are still borked, drink.  Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.
 
I haven't even been able to drag my sorry self to the gym.   *ugh*
 
That is all going to change today though.  For today, Friday the 11th, the excitement begins ... after work.
 
Once home, I *am* (as Gawd as mah witness) going to the gym.  And I am going to do some sort of exercise like thing.  And try not to die.  After gyming, I am going home to order pizza and drink champagne.  And, maybe, just maybe, watch "Rush Hour 3."
 
Saturday, I am going to do housecleaning in the morning.  I am currently living in a cesspool of filth and humanity.  I think even the cat is disgusted by the layer of cat hair which coats all surfaces.  Saturday afternoon I have a little coffee date.  And, then, Saturday night, Eric from Baltimore is coming down and he and I and Tomokito and SCGB and -possibly- a few others are hitting Town to dance dance dance the night away.
 
Sunday, I am going to the gym again (if I can crawl out of bed).  And, then, I am going to the pottery studio.  Yay!
 
Monday (the dreaded V-Day), I am off.  Yay!  So, I will go to the laundromat (because, if I haven't mentioned it in awhile, BOTH our washing machines are borked).  Isn't that the most romantic Valentine's Day activity ever? AND, then, in the evening, I will go to pottery class. 
 
So exciting.
Have a great weekend!
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Any way you could install your own washer and dryer in your condo somewhere? A closet? Ugh. I hate being at the mercy of others.

    Have a fun weekend. Then you can come clean my house. I keep saying I'm going to do it and then ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you not call for unborking yourself? Maybe you will have one of those Moments at the laundromat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooo glad to have an in-suite washer/dryer.

    Yay for the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rn terri12:49 PM

    Sorry about your laundry woes...

    ReplyDelete