Monday, December 05, 2011

Weekend Update: Percoset-Infused Vodka Was a Bad Idea Edition

Good Morning, Kittens!

As you may remember, I was surgered on Friday. Everything seems to have happened as planned. I spent most of Friday and Saturday and Sunday popping pills and sleeping.

On the plus side, this surgery does not seem as bad. So, fingers crossed that the recovery will happen more quickly than last time.

During the times I was awake over the weekend, I managed to spend lots of money! Yay!

I registered for the Spring semester of pottery class. And, then, I bought a bus and train ticket to Philadelphia to go to a Holiday Party (I'm hoping I feel better by then, but if not, I should be able to exchange them for later dates). And, then, Mush sent me a Barnes & Noble gift card so I went shopping for Nook Books. Yay!

And, that's about it. Other than sleeping. Eating. Drinking. and Slightly Painful Pooping. Great weekend.

Have a wonderful Monday. I'm off all week!
*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. yay!!
    (and of course you can bring someone along, just because D couldn't come, doesn't mean you can't bring someone else!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:46 AM

    So glad things went better this time around!!! And that you have the week off to recover! Hopefully you can spend much of this week doing fun things around the house and neighborhood!
    SCGB's S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a speedy, painfree, drugged-out recovery! You and Carl both!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are on the mend. Looks like you have sun fun stuff to look forward to.

    Sorry about the pooping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear you are recovering without complication. I hope the pooping as become less painful.

    ReplyDelete