Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Life is Dull

Good almost afternoon, kittens!
 
The longest week ever (a.k.a the first week back after being off) is slowly grinding towards a close.  I was supposed to have the morning off to go to the surgeon for my post-op follow-up, but the doctor changed the appointment to tomorrow morning.  I was really looking forward to sleeping in this morning.  Oh, well.
 
Last night, I started some Candy Cane Vodka.  so easy to do.  Crunch up about a dozen regular size candy canes and let them slowly dissolve into a fifth of vodka.  Pepperminty goodness, fer sure.  It tastes a bit like peppermint schnapps when it is finished.  I'll be hauling that shit up to Philadelphia on Saturday for Lora's fabulous (so I've heard) holiday party.
 
I talked to my BFF from college last night as well (while I was doing laundry).  We're going to meet up while I'm in NC for Xmas.  It looks like I'll be able to see several other college friends as well.  Yay!
 
And, that's about all that's new here in Vutopia.
 
Enjoy the rest of your day!
*smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment