Saturday, December 10, 2011

Week Update: What I've Been Doing Edition

Good Afternoon, Kittens.

Well, it's been awhile, hasn't it? I would have blogged more whilst in Recuperation Mode; however, I didn't really do much other than sit on the sofa, take Percocet and have Very Weird Dreams. All of the days of the past week have sort of blurred into one big, very long day.

Fortunately, the PWS was not nearly as horrible as last time. I don't know if that's because the surgery was not as invasive/extensive as last time or if I took more Percocet. Anyway, can't complain about less PWS, that's fer sure.

I did manage, in my drug-fueled haze, to get a few things done ... I sorted a huge pile of papers into Shred, Toss, File, and Taxes piles ... and then filed and tossed the File, Tax and Toss piles. Shred is still sitting there waiting for me to borrow a neighbor's shredder.

AND, I created a HUGE mess trying to get several packages ready to mail:


AND, I finished knitting the Panda Scarf for my BFF from college (except I still need to attach the eyes. No idea how to do that. Help?):


AND, I started knitting ribbed and tweedy sock Number 2:


AND, I've watched Harry Potter 1-7B more times than I'd like to admit.

I think I will take a nap now. Yay Nap!

*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're recovering!! :) That panda scarf is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duct tape? Super glue? I have no idea. Love the scarf and sock. You're so artistically crafty! Keep getting better : ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bead shop. They'll hook you up. Glad it's not as heinous (get it?) as last time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ribbed, tweedy AND purple sock! That rocks! :)

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete