Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve

Good Morning, Kittens!
 
Since I last updated, not a whole lot has happened ... Pottery class on Monday night was uneventful.  I glazed two bowls.  I still have three more which haven't been bisque fired. Hopefully, they will be before the final glaze firing (which is now next Tuesday).  Last night, I called my BFF from College to wish her a (slightly) belated happy birthday.  And, I blobbed around the house.
 
My building has also been without hot water since Sunday afternoon.  That was *finally* fixed yesterday.  Huzzah.  Hot showers are a beautiful thing.
 
Today, I am hoping we will be granted an Early Release.  And, then, I will do laundry.  And, as we all do on Thanksgiving Eve, I will snuggle warm in my bed while visions of sugar plums dance through my head ... or something like that.
 
As for the long (four day!) holiday weekend, I don't have a lot planned.  For Thanksgiving, my neighbors and I have organized a 10K run, followed by brunch.  We have t-shirts
 
After brunch, I will need to cook up some brussels sprouts to take to Brianna's house for a 3PM Thanksgiving Dinner/Potluck-like Thing.
 
And, that's really all the plans I have.  I am thinking I will be hanging out with Ray on Friday at some point.  And, I should do some cleaning and organizing and getting ready for next week. 
 
I think that's about it.
 
Have a great day and, for those of you who celebrate it, a Happy Thanksgiving!
 
*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Your "not have a lot planned" weekend sounds busy to me. Harry is making dinner this year - and he's making Brussels sprouts (which I have never had).

    Good luck with your run and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exercise on Thanksgiving?? I think that's against the rules. Regardless, Happy Tofurkey Day! Yay!

    (BTW, my word verification was "unpant" ... dirty!)

    ReplyDelete