Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Holy Fuck! It's November.

How did that happen, kittens?
 
And the month certainly started off with a bang.  A co-worker returned from his (very late, very long) lunch around 4PM completely schnockered.  And proceeded to go on a full-force profanity-laced rant about the incompetant people with whom we work.  I was in and out of the office during this time (some of it was avoidance), but apparently he dropped the c-bomb in reference to a female colleague.  He left the office around 4:50.
 
Now, I understand the need to rant about this job, because -honestly- some of the people here are not very clever.  And, by "not very clever" I mean "dumber than a box of rocks."  and the move at the glacial pace of a government agency.  So it can be frustrating.
 
However, it has not yet driven me to drink (during working hours).  And, one would hope that if it ever does, I will have the sense to go home after lunch rather than return to the office and show my ass to my co-workers.
 
To my drunken and slovenly co-worker's credit, he did apologize to the co-worker who bore the brunt of his rant, and, this morning, he apologized to the rest of us in the office.  Still, if my brunt-bearing co-worker wanted, she could totally have the guy fired.
 
Good times, for sure.
 
So, I went home.  Had a few beers.  Ate frozen pizza and leftover cake.  And made a metric shit-ton of habenero hot sauce.
 
Tonight, I am doing laundry.  And going to bed early. 
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Drama.

    What are you going to do with all that habanero sauce?

    I made the pumpkin chili the other night. I didn't seed the serranos, though. It was so hot you couldn't taste the pumpkin. It was yummy, though.

    ReplyDelete