Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

Good Morning, Kittens!
 
I had pottery class last night.  And, it's beginning to look like it won't be a Merry Christmas for some of my family and friends ... another piece of pottery has bitten the dust: the mug on your left in this photo.  I understand that things get broken in pottery class (not everyone is as careful as I am - haha). However, my feeling is that if you break a piece of pottery, you should at least have the common courtesy to leave a note.  This mug did not break on its own (unlike my bowl that cracked last week).  Someone had to knock it against something.  Grrrr ...  but, oh, well.  There are still 3 more weeks of class left.  Maybe I can make a replacement or something.
 
In other pottery news, the studio manager is out with some sort of surgery, which means no one knows when anything is going to get fired.  *sigh*  Maybe it is going to be a pottery-less Christmas for everyone.
 
Not much else is going on here in Vutopia; however, you should click on over to Earl Cootie's blog to check out his 100 Days of October.  There is a very special guest photo around Day 95 (or so).
 
As for me and the rest of my day, I plan on surviving work (somehow) and then going home.  I should go for a run, but I think -instead- I am going to make some more habenero hot sauce.
 
And, then, I am going to blob on the sofa and go to bed early.  Yay me!
 
Have a happy Tuesday!
*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. Oh. So sad. The mugs look like they were made for each other. (Do mugs mate for life?)

    ReplyDelete