Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Taking My Mind Off Things

Good Afternoon, Kittens.

It's been a wacky (and slightly unpleasant) day in Vutopia. So, rather than deal with all that (trust me, we will be dealing with it at some point on this blog), here are some photos of my "garden."

This looks suspiciously like jalapenos, but I'm almost sure I didn't buy a jalapeno plant ... Maybe I did.


OMG! Baby Habeneros! So CUTE!


Lemon basil. It is going CRAY-ZEE!


Regular basil. It is not going crazy. It is looking kind of sad.


Cilantro. I don't even like cilantro all that much.


Pretty Yellow Poppy


Yellow Cosmos


Orangey-Red Cosmos


Cosmos. With sunflowers behind them, which *refuse* to bloom. WAAAAH!


And, there you have it. Hope you had a fabulous day!
*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Pretty!

    I have sunflowers, but Lula planted them, so I'm calling them my daughterflowers.

    People look at me funny when I call them that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jalapeños seem like a good bonus to me. I use them all the time. Why look a gift pepper in the pod?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i HAVE HAD MANY BAD DAYS IN A ROW.

    ironic how that was all caps.

    I should try the lemon basil.....my cilantro never looked that good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I still had bunnies, we'd be over and do some serious damage to that lemon basil. My lord man, it is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does look like a jalapeño. I loooove cilantro. Jealous! The flowers are very vibrant. We have a jacaranda tree that refuses to bloom. Boo!

    ReplyDelete