Thursday, July 21, 2011

Laundry and Kisses

Good morning, Kittens!
 
I guess I need to update you on all the exciting goings-on in my life ... Tuesday, after work, I headed to pottery studio.  I learned that a cute little bowl I made wasn't chipped.  It was broken beyond repair.  Apparently, someone knocked it (pretty hard) and it broke.  Boo.  Usually, the culprit leaves a note of apology.  Not this time.  Ruuuuude. So, I had to throw out the bowl.  Wah. 
 
In class, I trimmed a bowl and attached a handle to a mug.  And, then, I left.  I texted C.  He responded that he had had a bad day and wanted a drink.  I told him I was just leaving class and we could meet up, if he wanted.  So ... he came and picked me up.  We drove back to my place and had margaritas (and lots and lots of making out).  He left around 10 or so.
 
Wednesday.  Very.  Tired.
 
When I got home from work, I started a load of laundry.  C texted that he was in Silver Spring getting his hair cut.  So, after he was finished (and after he did some shopping/eating), he stopped by so I could see the new 'do.  Very sexy :-)  ... and there was a little more of the making out.
 
He couldn't stay long though (*sad face*) ...
 
After he left, Tomokito, her sister, two nieces, and Hana came for a little visit.  That was fun.  In my apartment, Hana loves three things: (1) terrifying Isabella, (2) playing with my Gay Pride Mardi Gras Beads, and (3) watching "Finding Nemo."
 
The adults had margaritas.  I have started putting a little peach lemonade in them too.   It makes them slightly peachy and even yummier.  The family left around 9:30.  I called C and then went to bed.
 
Yay!
 
Have a great day! Stay cool.
*smooches*
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Boo to the clumsy and rude.

    Yay to C seeming like he wants to stick around a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking C. He has great taste. Have a delicious weekend!

    ReplyDelete