Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Discussions

Good morning, kittens.
 
Yesterday, I had a productive day at work (so far today, not so much. bah.).  After work, I went to pottery class.  I glazed a bowl.  Then, I made what will hopefully be a small lidded casserole dish.  Lids are difficult.  We shall see if this one fits.
 
After pottery class, I met up with C.  We had dinner at El Golfo and then we went back to my place.  Once there, I initiated a discussion about some rather intense things going on in my life right now.  Well, one is intense; the other not so much.  We talked about M and how I'm sort of in a holding pattern regarding anything with him right now.  We talked about something that I was worried was going to scare him away ... but it didn't.  Which made me very relieved.  (Yes, I'm being purposefully vague, because I'm not quite ready to broadcast that particular issue across the internetz).  And, then, we made out. And hugged.  And fooled around.  And it was really great.  And I could see myself really liking this guy ... even though it's only been two dates (with the promise of more to come). 
 
And, now, I'm at work, wondering why I can never win the lottery so I don't have to be at work anymore.
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Yay for good, frank discussions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking this C guy. I hope he keeps it up (tee hee).

    I'm with you on the lottery. Maybe we need to make an offering to the lottery gods...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can think of a few people I wouldn't mind sacrificing to the lottery gods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im liking C as well. Deep frank discussions didn't chase him off, that's a good sign. Some guys run as the sight of anything with substance.

    HUGS....

    ReplyDelete