Chic C'est La Vie
Good Morning, Kittens.
It's Friday Friday!
And Yesterday was Thursday. Thursday. And I did lots of work. Being productive is HARD.
When I got home, I went for a 3.5 mile run. Which was also hard. Like running in slow motion through a bowl of soup. And not very delicious soup at that.
Then, I blobbed and talked on the phone with friends. M was feeling homesick. *sigh*
Oh, and in happier news, my new credit card arrived! HUZ-ZAH! It is now activated and ready to GO!
Today, I am going to happy hour with a guy from last summer. I recently saw him online and was, like, "um. hey. You look familiar." And he was all "yeah! We went out. You introduced me to Uni-Qlo." so I was like "cool, let's meet up." And we are. This evening. for happy hour.
No firm plans for the rest of the weekend (yet). I have an appointment with a contractor on Saturday morning to take a look at my kitchen. I may have a date with a cute doctoral student/intern, who recently moved here from Boston for a year. I also want to go to the pottery studio on Sunday.
And, on Monday (have I mentioned that I am 3 out of 4 Mondays this month?), I am going to the dentist to get four (FOUR!) cavaties filled. That should be a laugh riot.
That's about it! Have a great day!
*smooches*
Another relationship created through the power of Uni-Qlo.
ReplyDeleteC'est bon, c'est bon.
ReplyDelete