Friday, July 08, 2011

Chic C'est La Vie

Good Morning, Kittens.
It's Friday Friday!
And Yesterday was Thursday.  Thursday.  And I did lots of work.  Being productive is HARD.
When I got home, I went for a 3.5 mile run.  Which was also hard.  Like running in slow motion through a bowl of soup.  And not very delicious soup at that.
Then, I blobbed and talked on the phone with friends.  M was feeling homesick.  *sigh*
 
Oh, and in happier news, my new credit card arrived! HUZ-ZAH!  It is now activated and ready to GO!
 
Today, I am going to happy hour with a guy from last summer.  I recently saw him online and was, like, "um.  hey.  You look familiar."  And he was all "yeah!  We went out.  You introduced me to Uni-Qlo."  so I was like "cool, let's meet up."  And we are.  This evening.  for happy hour.
 
No firm plans for the rest of the weekend (yet).  I have an appointment with a contractor on Saturday morning to take a look at my kitchen. I may have a date with a cute doctoral student/intern, who recently moved here from Boston for a year.  I also want to go to the pottery studio on Sunday.
 
And, on Monday (have I mentioned that I am 3 out of 4 Mondays this month?), I am going to the dentist to get four (FOUR!) cavaties filled.  That should be a laugh riot.
 
That's about it!  Have a great day!
*smooches*
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Another relationship created through the power of Uni-Qlo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est bon, c'est bon.

    ReplyDelete