Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lackadaisical

Good morning, Kittens.
 
How can it only be Wednesday?  Srsly.  This has been one of the least fun weeks ever.  But more on that later ...
 
My weekend was pretty cool ... even if I can't remember what I did. (Have I mentioned that I have a Vitamin B-12 deficiency, and B-12 affects memory?)
Did I have happy hour at Ted's Bulletin?  Or was that the week before?
Did I spend a shit-ton of money at the Farmer's Market and, then, make an uberdelicious gazpacho?
Did I go see "Captain America" with C? And then have fun After Movie Times?
I think I did.
 
At least I saw "Captain America."  I was underwhelmed. 
 
And, on Sunday, I went to SCGB's new pad.  We had a little cocktail gathering with the German, his Baby Mama, and their CuteCute Baby
 
At some point, I had yummy sake with Tomokito and her family.  Was that Sunday night?  I think it was. 
 
Work has been stressful.  It will culminate tomorrow at the weekly staff meeting, when -as I have heard through the grapevine- a certain someone has said he plans to "throw me under the bus" (in order to make himself look good).  Srsly?  WTF?  Who does that kind of thing?  I am working on shoring up my defenses.
 
Last night, I had dinner with C.  We had a good talk.  There are two things weighing on me for this coming weekend.  (1) M is coming back (from Vegas) for the weekend and (B) I am having minor -but apparently painful- out-patient surgery on Friday.  We talked about both.  I am still unsure of what I should say to M. And, depending on how I feel, he might be coming to my place on Saturday. So, will I be tripping on pain meds when I say whatever it is I have to say?  Possibly. 
 
I really like C.  But, I also really like M.  *ugh*
 
My headhurts ... and -because of the surgery- I can't take ibuprofen.  Here's a picture of me in black and white.
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. I'm having stress-induced memory problems myself.

    Good luck, I hope everything goes well with your surgery Friday, and that the pain is minimal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well damn dude, I;m sorry for all your stressors! And more importantly, I hope all goes well on Friday!

    The M & C issue...man i got no help for you there. Perhaps you have them both over for a threeway! Or does that only happen in my fantasies. At any rate, I hope you make our well with all that.

    That having been said, and bearing in mind that I am generally no good at following my own advice, may i say that the truth is generally the best policy. I dont know how that really is gonna help you with M & C, but, well, there it is.

    HUGS....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess when Coworker begins his tirade, you can interrupt and say, "Is this the part where you're going to quote throw me under the bus endquote to make yourself look good?" and then let him dangle...
    Have no advice about C&M. If C were an S I'd have a different answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. M had his chance. He blew it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Without having ever met them, I am team C.

    Hope the surgery goes (went, probably by now) well and you have a quick recuperation. Sending love...

    ReplyDelete