Friday, July 15, 2011

Midnight

Good morning, Kittens!
 
Happy Friday (Friday. We we we so excited)!  Or, at least we would be excited if we hadn't stayed up really really late last night making out with a hot guy.
 
WHUT?!?!?
 
Yeah, so, what happened was ... I had a third date with C.  He came over around 8PM last night (after I had gone for a short -2 mile- run and eaten a light dinner).  We had cocktails (blueberry margaritas!) and settled on the sofa to watch a movie.  He picked "Ghost."
 
Well, as it so happened, we didn't watch the movie as much as we "watched" the movie.  And, we "watched" the movie until nearly midnight.  Which, while fun, was not the smartest of ideas, considering I have to get up at 5:45A.M. for work.
 
Needless to say, someone hit the snooze button several times this morning.
 
And, then, convinced his co-workers to go to McDonald's (*shudder*) to get an egg 'n' cheese biscuit and a coffee (with caffeine!) for him this morning.
 
As for this weekend, tonight, SCGB, Tomokito and I are driving up to Baltimore to hang out with Eric from Baltimore.  The original plan was to spend the night, but I don't think we will. 
 
Saturday, I am going to Mike (Who Makes Cakes)'s house for drinks/games/something.  I may be bringing C with me.
 
And, on Sunday, I will be going to the pottery studio.  There are only two more weeks of class left, and I have a lot of stuff to do.
 
Monday, I am off (again!).  YAY!  I have no specific plans.  I might catch a morning showing of HP7B.  I also need to make a doctor's appointment and get passport photos taken.  Good times.
 
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Blueberry margarita ... WANT! Oh and a cute boy to "watch" a movie with too. :-) Enjoy your weekend. HP7.2 for us tomorrow afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of your cute boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night, Sean and I actually DID watch A Ditry Shame. But we 'watched' later on, about midnight also, actually.

    (geez, I hope I'm using your slang appropriately!)

    And i think it's time for a photo of C, if he's not camera shy! :)

    HUGS....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghost - what a perfect movie for a potter and his cutie to cuddle up with. Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete