Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Two More Sleeps

Good Evening, Kittens.

It's been quite a week thus far in Vutopia. Work has been a little busier than usual and when I get home I haven't really felt like doing much of anything.

Tuesday, after work, I went for a 3(ish) mile run. When I got back from the run, I had a text message from a friend. Apparently, she and her boo, who live in DC, were in Downtown Silver Spring and they saw me run by. They suggested dinner.

I figured I didn't have any other plan, except to blob on the sofa, so I agreed. We met at Adega around 7:45. I had a glass of wine, some eggplant fries, and a mixed green salad. I got home around 9. It was a fun, spontaneous way to fill the evening.

Today, I'm not doing much of anything ... unless you count doing laundry as doing something.

Tomorrow, I will be packing for Vegas.

And on Friday, I will be flying to Vegas (after work). I am getting a little bit excited. I can tell because I haven't been sleeping very well. I hope it will be a good trip.

Whilst I'm away, you can always get your daily dose of VUBOQness on Twitter or the Facebooks. Or, you could go catch up on the CUTEST NEW BLOG EVER, Cooper's Corner.

Have a great night!
*smooches*

2 comments: