Monday, February 13, 2012

Today We Are 6

Good Morning, Kittens. Happy Valentine's Eve!

My weekend was a whole lot of nothing special. I mostly blobbed around the house, resting and relaxing and trying to shake the remnants of the Airplane Ick. I barely even left the house.

Today, however, is a Very Special Day. VUBOQ turns six. Wow. Of course, I was blogging several years before VUBOQ came into being ... but, still. Six. I have seen bloggers come and go, but I guess I'll keep on chronicling my not very exciting life and see where it takes us.

To mark this momentous occasion, here's a photo of Isabella sleeping on the rug:

Now, I am off to meet a friend for lunch. Then, some shopping and pottery class tonight. Yay for Mondays off!

Have a great day!
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary! As long as I write a post a year, it still counts, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and happy anniversary.

    I enjoy your writing. Your method works and it keeps me coming back for more. Your words have staying power.

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! The Palace will be 7 this year...it is crazy to think about that stuff, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always forget my blogiversary; counting back from before the D-X Disaster, I'll have eight years this fall. That's when I found Enviroboi, too!

    ReplyDelete