Thursday, November 15, 2012

Busy. Tired. Ready for the Weekend.

Good Evening, Kittens!

It's been a heckuvaweek (so far).

Monday, I went to the Trader Joe's.  And, then, I ironed 10 shirts.  Later, K-Factor came down and we watched "True Grit" (the remake, not the original).  It was pretty damn awesome.  I also made a potato leek soup (plus carrots).  It was delicious.

Later that evening, K-Factor and I went to pottery class.  I made three bowls, worked on my mini-soup tureen project, and glazed two mugs and a bowl.  Good times.

Tuesday, after work, I went for a 3.5 mile run.  And, then, I attended my monthly co-op board meeting.  Joy.

Wednesday, I did laundry and talked to my BFF from college. 

AND, today, THURSDAY, I had the job interview.  I think it went well.  I hope it went well.  I need the significant increase in salary that it would bring.  And, this evening, another Board member and I had an orientation/interview with a prospective buyer of one of the vacant units in our building.  Also, the cute shirts I ordered for my building's Thanksgiving Morning 10(ish)K (and brunch) arrived. They are cute! YAY!

Tomorrow, after work, I am heading to the City of Brothers Who Love!  On Sunday, I am running the City of Brothers Who Love Half Marathon. ACK!  13.1 miles!  It will be the longest I have run since I ran the Marine Corps Marathon way back in 2001.  I would like to run it in under 2 hours, but I don't think that will be possible.  It would be nice though. 

On the plus side, I will be crashing at V from Philly's pad for the weekend (and maybe there will be a little *wink wink nudge nudge hubba hubba hubba*).  AND, I will get to see the Super Awesome Ladies, Bossy and Lora. And maybe some other Philly Phriends ...  AND, I know there will be delicious food and fun drinkydrinkdrinks involved.

It's always a good time ...

Have a wonderful weekend!  Stay tuned for an exciting recap on Monday (assuming I survive the run).
*smooches*


2 comments:

  1. Except for the running, it sounds like it will be a great weekend.

    Good luck with the job. They would be lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family won't be here Saturday so we can brunch!!

    ReplyDelete