Weekend Update: Boozy Good Times Edition
Good Evening, Kittens.
My weekend was pretty good. On Saturday morning, I got up and helped my neighbors repaint our parking lot lines/numbers. That certainly was fun. Then, I bought some groceries and had boozy lunch at Adega. They have a veggie burger now. It is yummerz.
Later that afternoon, Dana and her BF picked me up and we went to a happy hour event with our former co-workers. It was Boozy Good Times. Very good to see some people who I haven't seen in a long, long time.
When I got home, I took a nap. and made dinner. And then I passed out.
On Sunday, I went to brunch, along with Tomokito, (No Longer a Baby) Baby Hana, and Tomokito's Husband, to the German and His Hot Wife's place. That was fun. We (and by "we" I mean "I") had lots of mimosas. I didn't do much for the rest of the day after that.
AND, today, I was off as well. So, I got up early and went to the Trader Joe's. Then, I went to the Whole Foods. And, I may (or may not) have had another Boozy Lunch at Adega.
Once home, I took a nap. And, then, I ironed 12 shirts. And had a martini. and some chips and salsa. And, soon, I need to make something for dinner. and get ready for tomorrow.
On the plus side, I'm in training at George Mason University (I'm taking a LEED exam prep course) for the next two days. So, I won't have to go to my horrible job until Thursday. YAY!
I guess that is all my exciting news. Hope you had a brilliant weekend.
*smooches*
My weekend was pretty good. On Saturday morning, I got up and helped my neighbors repaint our parking lot lines/numbers. That certainly was fun. Then, I bought some groceries and had boozy lunch at Adega. They have a veggie burger now. It is yummerz.
Later that afternoon, Dana and her BF picked me up and we went to a happy hour event with our former co-workers. It was Boozy Good Times. Very good to see some people who I haven't seen in a long, long time.
When I got home, I took a nap. and made dinner. And then I passed out.
On Sunday, I went to brunch, along with Tomokito, (No Longer a Baby) Baby Hana, and Tomokito's Husband, to the German and His Hot Wife's place. That was fun. We (and by "we" I mean "I") had lots of mimosas. I didn't do much for the rest of the day after that.
AND, today, I was off as well. So, I got up early and went to the Trader Joe's. Then, I went to the Whole Foods. And, I may (or may not) have had another Boozy Lunch at Adega.
Once home, I took a nap. And, then, I ironed 12 shirts. And had a martini. and some chips and salsa. And, soon, I need to make something for dinner. and get ready for tomorrow.
On the plus side, I'm in training at George Mason University (I'm taking a LEED exam prep course) for the next two days. So, I won't have to go to my horrible job until Thursday. YAY!
I guess that is all my exciting news. Hope you had a brilliant weekend.
*smooches*
When I hear George Mason University, all I think of is contrarian libertarian economists.
ReplyDeleteI went to Whole Foods for the first time in years on Sunday. They were the only store in the area to carry kombu.
Mmmm, mimosas.
ReplyDeleteHUGS...
I wish our Whole Foods was closer. I miss the free samples (and good food). We have a Trader Joe's in the neighborhood, but it's just not the same.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had another yummy weekend : ).