Monday, August 06, 2012

Weekend Update: Boozy Good Times Edition

Good Evening, Kittens.

My weekend was pretty good.  On Saturday morning, I got up and helped my neighbors repaint our parking lot lines/numbers.  That certainly was fun.  Then, I bought some groceries and had boozy lunch at Adega.  They have a veggie burger now.  It is yummerz.

Later that afternoon, Dana and her BF picked me up and we went to a happy hour event with our former co-workers.  It was Boozy Good Times.  Very good to see some people who I haven't seen in a long, long time. 

When I got home, I took a nap.  and made dinner.  And then I passed out.

On Sunday, I went to brunch, along with Tomokito, (No Longer a Baby) Baby Hana, and Tomokito's Husband, to the German and His Hot Wife's place.  That was fun.  We (and by "we" I mean "I") had lots of mimosas.  I didn't do much for the rest of the day after that.

AND, today, I was off as well.  So, I got up early and went to the Trader Joe's.  Then, I went to the Whole Foods.  And, I may (or may not) have had another Boozy Lunch at Adega. 

Once home, I took a nap.  And, then, I ironed 12 shirts.  And had a martini.  and some chips and salsa.  And, soon, I need to make something for dinner.  and get ready for tomorrow.

On the plus side, I'm in training at George Mason University (I'm taking a LEED exam prep course) for the next two days.  So, I won't have to go to my horrible job until Thursday.  YAY!

I guess that is all my exciting news.  Hope you had a brilliant weekend.
*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. When I hear George Mason University, all I think of is contrarian libertarian economists.

    I went to Whole Foods for the first time in years on Sunday. They were the only store in the area to carry kombu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, mimosas.

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish our Whole Foods was closer. I miss the free samples (and good food). We have a Trader Joe's in the neighborhood, but it's just not the same.

    Sounds like you had another yummy weekend : ).

    ReplyDelete