Thursday, March 01, 2012

Oh, Hai. It's March.

Good Evening, Kittens.

As you may remember, last year, I participated in the Puntabugang Swimsuit Calendar (Hello, I'm Mr. December). This year, the theme of the Calendar is Holidays. And, I am March, which has the Best Day of the Year and the Best Holiday of the Year in it. And, they just so happen to be the same day! Wow. How did that happen?

Fortunately for all of us, I am showing A LOT less skin this year, but -thanks to the incomparable photoshop skillz of Michelle M- my photo is still SUPERCUTEZ.

Oh, yeah. I'm at the end of the rainbow, bitches.

We weren't able to find photos of shirtless Leprechauns to dance around me, but I think it's a fun photo even without them.

I've already committed to next year's calendar! Can't wait to find out what the theme is ... I hope it isn't something like "S&M Fantasies" ... or maybe that could be fun.

Have a great night!
*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. You're waist deep in somebody's pot. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't planning on making it S&M fantasies, but for you, sweetie, I may make an exception. :)

    HUGS....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:09 PM

    You may think this is a complement but you're too thin and bald is not a good look on you.

    ReplyDelete