Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Update: Now We Are Three Edition

Good Evening, Kittens.

Technically, we aren't three, but (No Longer a Baby) Baby Hana is three. How did that happen? GAH. Guncle VUBOQ is getting oooooold.

Anyway, so, Friday after work, a co-worker and I went out for drinks. And, then, rumor has it that I may have been a little tipsy and walking by a cupcake shop ...

Once home, I settled on the sofa and watched "Happy Go Lucky" on DVD. It was pretty awesome.

Saturday morning, I went for a 6.5 mile run (in under an hour ... just barely). Then, I took a nap. Mmm. Nap.

After my nap, I met SCGB at CitySports in Silver Spring. There was a Living Social Deal $50 for $25. I needed another "compression" shirt from Under Armour. So. Very. Tight ... but, also very very warm. Then, SCGB and I went to Adega (imagine!) for lunch. Somehow, we managed to drink a bottle of wine. Not sure how that happened.

After lunch, we headed to Hana's 3rd Birthday Party. Food! Cake! Lots and lots of Boozy Beverages! Around 7 (maybe? time got a little fuzzy), Steveandbobby and Ray and I went to Mandalay for dinner (and more drinks!). I had the Noodle #1. So. Very. Yum. After dinner, I stopped back by the party. it was mostly over, so Tomokito and I had chat and (more) drinks and played with Hana.

Sunday morning = kinda overhung (but not too bad. yay!). I drove to Target to spend an Xmas gift card from my parents. I bought mostly cleaning supplies and a metric shit-ton of toilet paper. Nothing really fun though. Sigh.

And, then, I napped. And, then, I ironed. And, then, I watched DVDs and called my parents and made food and watched more DVDs and Tomokito brought me some leftover birthday cake and we had cocktails and I went to bed.

Huzzah!

Of course, I woke up at 2AM and realized that I hadn't set my alarm. Working on a Monday (after having 5 consecutive Mondays off) is sooooo weird. Also, I kept dreaming of giant edible earthworms from Africa. I don't know. Maybe Carl isn't happy?

And, work was kind of a pain today. 3 meetings. One of which was an agendaless mess. And the last one dragged on for nearly 2 hours. And we are having it everyday this week. Please. Kill me now.

At least having an entire afternoon wasted by a pointless meeting forces me to be a little more efficient in the morning hours.

I guess that's about it. 4 more sleeps 'til Vegas, baby!

AnpanMan Cake: The Next DayRemains of the Cake


Hope your day and your weekend was fabulicious!
*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. The drinks and cupcakes look delicious. Can't wait to see photos of the Vegas trip.

    ReplyDelete