Tell Me About It, Stud
![]() |
| Sligo Creek before the Deluge |
Well, Sandy has come and gone. She tried to do her worst, but we persevered. The power flickered once, but that was it. Hurrah!
So, how did I spend my day "working from home?"
I'm so glad you asked ...
I baked a pumpkin in my toaster oven.

I sat on the sofa a lot ... except when a certain Ball o' Kitteh stole my spot.

I ventured out into the wind and the rain to take a photo of the roaring torrent, Sligo Creek.

I made Blue Hubbard Squash Risotto, using this recipe (minus the radicchio).

Isabella and I celebrated when the radiators came on.

Then, I headed up to K-Factor and the Canadian's apartment for an evening change of scenery.
And, that was my day. Good times for sure.
Today, I am trying to be productive, but it's not happening. Boo.
*smooches*

Glad you suffered no damage. And, hey! There's still some leaves left out there!
ReplyDeleteIsabella is soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your lights in the window : ).