Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tell Me About It, Stud

Sligo Creek before the Deluge
Good Afternoon, Kittens!


Well, Sandy has come and gone.  She tried to do her worst, but we persevered.  The power flickered once, but that was it.  Hurrah!


So, how did I spend my day "working from home?"


I'm so glad you asked ...


I baked a pumpkin in my toaster oven.


Is that a
pumpkin in your toaster oven or are you just happy to see
me?

I sat on the sofa a lot ... except when a certain Ball o' Kitteh stole my spot.

There is a Ball o'Kitteh in my spot.

I ventured out into the wind and the rain to take a photo of the roaring torrent, Sligo Creek.

Roaring Torrent

I made Blue Hubbard Squash Risotto, using this recipe (minus the radicchio).

Blue Hubbard Squash Risotto. So. Much. Stirring.

Isabella and I celebrated when the radiators came on.

Cat on a Hot Tin Radiator

Then, I headed up to K-Factor and the Canadian's apartment for an evening change of scenery.

And, that was my day.  Good times for sure.

Today, I am trying to be productive, but it's not happening.  Boo.

*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Glad you suffered no damage. And, hey! There's still some leaves left out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabella is soooo cute!

    Love your lights in the window : ).

    ReplyDelete