Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weekends Update: Wow. Where HAVE I Been Edition

Good Evening, Kittens! 

Tornwordo sort of reminded me in his comment that, wow, I haven't blogged in awhile.  I guess with the kitchen project, the new job, the ennui of life I haven't really thought much about recording the exciting events of my life ...

So, last I left off (not withstanding the kitchen post), V from Philly was coming for a visit and I was going to have a conversation with him.

Well, he came for a visit.  But, I didn't have the conversation.  I know.  I am a wimp.  I do have a semi-explanation (which we will get to in a bit).

He arrived late Friday night.  We went out for food.  And came home. 

On Saturday, the kitchen guys were coming to do work.  So, we got up early and headed out for brunch.  And, then, some shopping and wandering around.

We came back to my place for a minute, and, then, headed into DC.  We had an early-ish dinner at Jaleo.  It was yummy as always. 

V had bought tickets to the Gay Men's Chorus of Washington's performance of "My Big Fat Gay Wedding"  (which, actually, kind of sucked ... I mean the singing was good, but I thought it was going to be this funny gay take on "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."  It was not.  It was actually some A-List Gay Couple's wedding.  They bid on it at a GMCW Auction or something. 

After that, we went to Annie's Steakhouse for drinks, because V had a friend in the chorus who he wanted to meet there.

Around 10PMish, we headed to a (very) straight club, which a V's friend from high school co-owns (or something).  The friend was nice.  We had a lot to drink (for free).  Including 3 tequila shots.

Needless to say after lots of drinking all day, VUBOQ was VERY DURNK.  As was V.  We decided to leave and on the street got into a little argument.  But neither of us really remember what it was about or what happened.

One thing that did happen was that I ended up on the metro home by myself.  I don't know what happened to V.  I got home around 3AM and went to bed.

When I woke up at 3PM, he was there.  He had no idea how he got home.

Needless to say, I felt a little guilty about abandoning him in DC.  I also felt very overhung.  We didn't move out of the bed until probably 6ish.  Then, we moved to the sofa and watched DVDs.  Horizontal.  It was lovely.

And, on Monday, we got up, had a late breakfast, and he headed back to Philly.

A fun weekend.  Even though there was no sex.  Or kissing.  Or conversation.

There was a jealous M though.  Ugh.

However, we talked that out.  I explained how I think the V thing is drawing to a close.  AND, then, last weekend, M came over for a weekend of fun and very hot secks.

On Friday evening, I met Mike (Who Makes Cakes) for dinner at Mandalay.  And, then, we hung out for a bit with Tomokito. 

M came over later, like around 11.  So we just went to bed.

Saturday morning, we got up early and went for a nine-mile run.  Then, we cleaned up and went to lunch at Roscoe's (a pizza place in Takoma Park).

We had a little post-lunch fun.  And then a nap.  And then a little post-nap fun.  And, then, dinner and post-dinner fun.  And, then, bed.

Sunday, wash.  Rinse. Repeat.

And, on Monday, we got up and went to work.

So. There you go.  You're all caught up!


  1. You could be your own televised soap opera! :) I hope everything closes nicely with V, very undramafilled I mean.


  2. I wish it could be all light and fluffy like that for me too.