Friday, February 01, 2013

Gah!

OMG, Kittens!  Remember me?  How are you?  Is anyone still out there?

My Exciting New Job started on the January 28th and settling into that has been busy busy busy.  I don't even know where to begin to start catching up on my life.

So here are just some of the random things that have happened in the past two weeks that I can remember ...

At some point, I had a fun little Adult Sleepover (without actually sleeping over) with K (remember him?).  He is still as enthusiastic as ever.  *rowr*

The Little Red Car's battery has died.  And, I need to give it a jump.  But, that seems scary. So, I have been procrastinating.

M (not the one in Vegas) decided he didn't want to hang out with me anymore.  But, now he has changed his mind. And, we are getting together on Sunday for a little Super Bowl Part for two.  So, that should be fun.

This SuperHot guy I hooked up with about two years ago contacted me out of the blue.  But, I have my pride.  And, I had a little free time. So, we had a fun little Adult Sleepover (without actually sleeping over) on Monday night.

My cute Woo Hoo I Have New Job Shoes arrived ...

Everyone, say hello to my cute new Woo Hoo I Got a New Job shoes!


I wore a bowtie to work.

My building's annual shareholder meeting happened.  I was re-elected to the Board.  I will be President this year.  Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.  Power!

My brother's birthday is today.  I still don't have a present for him.  His birthday present to me arrived yesterday. WTF?  I'm the Responsible Brother!  Get off my turf!

(Not a Baby) Baby Hana turned four.

My assigned work sites are in Los Angeles, St. Louis, and two in San Francisco.  I will be traveling to the West Coast several times a year.  Yay for Frequent Flier Miles!  Boo for jetlag!

I spent nearly $200 on new ties (and a belt).

I need to contact the people about my kitchen.  And do my taxes.  And take care of some craziness with my mortgage company.

And I need to clean my house. 

And do about a GaBillion other things.

But, all I really want to do is drink wine and eat frozen pizza.

So, that's what I'm doing.

Have a great weekend!  I'll try to be better about updating.
*smooches*




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job!
    I'll have to check the archives. I know nothing about the Little Red Car. I do know a story about a Little Red Hen, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for the new job! And hurray for traveling to LA (I can drive up and see you!).
    Will you use your power for good or evil...?

    ReplyDelete