Pottery Photo Session

I should be cleaning my apartment.  Victor from Philly will be arriving around 2ish.  We're running the Army 10-Miler tomorrow.  ACK!  But, instead of cleaning, how about some pottery photos?

This is a handbuilt bowl-thing:

Untitled

Here is a bowl:

Untitled

And here are two mugs that sort of are almost alike:

Untitled

And, now, I suppose I should get back to cleaning ... ugh.

Comments

  1. That handbuilt bowl-thing is most beautiful and unique. I find myself imagining things that would rest within to most advantageously display its quirkily pleasing visage. Carrot Cake Cookies? Onion dip? Chickens in a Biskit? No, no, no, there must be contrast! A nice, green, chunky salsa might be nice. Or an ice cream, something flavorful but pale in color with huge, irregular chunks of something . . . dark chocolate, maybe? cinnamon chips? . . . along with . . . round things . . . of a bright but complimentary color. The mind wanders.

    Glad the shutdown has opened up.

    *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg came across your blog n loved those photos ... so glad u took time out to snap them instead of cleaning ... hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaning. UGH.
    Love the pottery. As usual.
    Good luck on the run (which you already finished)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

If We Took a Holiday ...

Too Early But Not Early Enough