Word Cloud
I got this link from Durban Bud's site ...
Click on "CUSTOM." Then enter in your blog information and it creates a Word Cloud of the words you use most frequently ...
Here is mine:
Click on "CUSTOM." Then enter in your blog information and it creates a Word Cloud of the words you use most frequently ...
Here is mine:
Hm... I seem to use "vuboq" a lot. Self-absorbed much?
Bed! Cheese! Martini! Sex!
ReplyDeleteSmooches needs to be larger!
ReplyDeleteHeehee! "Gah" is in there! Too. Effin'. Cool!
ReplyDeleteMe so small....
ReplyDeleteWell, I think blog author names end up in there because Blogger puts the little "posted by" line under all out entries.
ReplyDeleteHee! This one's fun! I have lots of swear words in mine!
You? Self-absorbed?
ReplyDeleteI'm not laughing. No, really.
Kind of cool. But it seems to have selected the words only from my last few posts.
ReplyDeletehehe, meat.
ReplyDeletebilly - think of it as a snapshot of "now"
That's cool! I wonder how many people are shocked by the results.
ReplyDelete