At Any Moment

My head may explode,

Which would be a bad thing.

Does anyone else pull out their eyebrows when they are anxious? Or is that just me?

Comments

  1. I'm a normal kind of guy. I chew my fingernails when anxious.

    The eyebrow thing, that's all you, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyebrows, moustaches, and chin whiskers. Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i pull them too. now i have a gap or two in the eyebrows area. as a result i'm looking for a new anxiety release activity..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:29 PM

    I bite my nails when I'm anxious. Also, I stutter.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have quite dexterous little fingers. I can't pull out my own eyebrows without tweezers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:49 PM

    Eyebrows? No. Mustache and whiskers, if I'm wearing 'em. Crotch hairs. Any excess length is ripe for plucking... oh yes, that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tend to do eyebrows AND any patch I find that I've missed while shaving. Which leads to red blotches on my skin. Hmmm, attractive....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

Shaken. Bruised. And Just the Facts.

Weekend Update: Thanks for the Memories, NYC!