VUBOQ Eats a Sandwich
And solves all the world's problems in one fell swoop.
Ha.
Ha.
Seriously, I think I am going to have to jump back on the budget bandwagon. I had stopped keeping my budget so religiously, because I felt I had a good handle on my savings. However, I think I have slipped. I am spending too much money. I'll work on something tonight and start keeping it in February. Woo hoo. Budgets. They are so much fun.
No, I'm not kidding. I loved my budget. I need some financial discipline. Beat me about the head and shoulders with that ledger! HOT!
In other news, I went to Whole Foods and purchased the ingredients necessary to make Dykewife and Bran's chole. Hopefully, it will be yummy. I had to ask a couple people what "garam masala" was. I think I was confusing it with "ghee."
I also bought a sandwich, which I am now eating. It is total yummiliciousness.
Oh, and have I mentioned how much I love flannel sheets? I do. I love them ... especially when they are fresh from the dryer and all toasty warm. Mmmmm. Isabella loves them, too, but they make her fur all staticky. I can't wait to go to bed tonight :-)
*smooches*
PS. There won't be any Cinnamon Bunny Graham videos today, because my camera's batteries died. Try not to mourn. Just watch the other ones over and over again here.
Ha.
Ha.
Seriously, I think I am going to have to jump back on the budget bandwagon. I had stopped keeping my budget so religiously, because I felt I had a good handle on my savings. However, I think I have slipped. I am spending too much money. I'll work on something tonight and start keeping it in February. Woo hoo. Budgets. They are so much fun.
No, I'm not kidding. I loved my budget. I need some financial discipline. Beat me about the head and shoulders with that ledger! HOT!
In other news, I went to Whole Foods and purchased the ingredients necessary to make Dykewife and Bran's chole. Hopefully, it will be yummy. I had to ask a couple people what "garam masala" was. I think I was confusing it with "ghee."
I also bought a sandwich, which I am now eating. It is total yummiliciousness.
Oh, and have I mentioned how much I love flannel sheets? I do. I love them ... especially when they are fresh from the dryer and all toasty warm. Mmmmm. Isabella loves them, too, but they make her fur all staticky. I can't wait to go to bed tonight :-)
*smooches*
PS. There won't be any Cinnamon Bunny Graham videos today, because my camera's batteries died. Try not to mourn. Just watch the other ones over and over again here.
I love flannel Sheets! My ex gave me also a pair of Gap Flannel Pajammas which even now (3 years later) I lurve in the winter.
ReplyDeleteI had a nasty chicken wrappie thing from the vending machine today, thanks for making me hungry!
*hugs*